[p4] recommended p4 plug-in for intellij?

Zoltan Grose zgrose at mac.com
Thu Mar 3 21:44:00 PST 2005

> - perforce (http://plugins.intellij.net/plugins/view/?id=Perforce)

This is the one I use. None of the Perforce plugins really cover all of
the features (like working with numbered changelists) very well. I
settled on this plugin because it leverages some useful features in
IDEA (like change highlighting in the editor window). Beyond opening
for edits and other simple functions, I use p4v in the background for
any complex work.

-z