[p4] Security=1

Adam Heinz adamh at dessci.com
Fri Mar 4 09:43:32 PST 2005

Todd,

I'm not sure that tickets are available for security 1.  We are currently
running security 2, but do not use tickets.  I have learned that rather than
store a password in P4PASSWD, you can store the MD5 sum of that password in
the same location (either Windows registry or environment variable).

Adam Heinz
Senior Developer
Design Science

  _____