[p4] Security=1

Tetlow, Gordon gtetlow at soe.sony.com
Fri Mar 4 10:57:59 PST 2005

As long as you are using a 2004.2 server and client, tickets are always
available:

$ echo $P4PASSWD

$ <mailto:w at sdt-opsdev2:~/p4/sdt-perforce1$>  p4 login
Enter password:
User gtetlow logged in.
$ <mailto:gtetlow at sdt-opsdev2:~/p4/sdt-perforce1$>  p4 groups gtetlow
admins
$ <mailto:gtetlow at sdt-opsdev2:~/p4/sdt-perforce1$>  p4 logout
User gtetlow logged out.
$ <mailto:gtetlow at sdt-opsdev2:~/p4/sdt-perforce1$>  p4 groups gtetlow
Perforce password (P4PASSWD) invalid or unset.

-gordon