[p4] Time-Lapse view

Matthew Janulewicz Matthew.Janulewicz at cardinal.com
Mon Mar 7 10:05:58 PST 2005

Note that to have it available in P4Win (along with the ever-helpful
branch view) you need to install both P4V and P4Win. Then it should show
up on the context menu of the depot browser in both apps. (try P4V while
you're at it, it's nice ;) )

Also, I had the same problem with the window running off the top of the
screen. If you right click on the p4v time-lapse window's button on the
start menu then select move, then press an arrow key, once you move the
mouse, the title bar for the window should snap onto your mouse pointer,
so you can move it around again.

-Matt