[p4] Time-Lapse view

Todd Short (tshort) tshort at cisco.com
Mon Mar 7 10:14:08 PST 2005

I believe that P4V needs to be installed to see the time-lapse view from
P4Win.
Also, the server needs to support the 'p4 annotate' command, which was not
available in P4D 2002.1, you would need to upgrade to at least 2002.2.

--
-Todd Short
// tshort at cisco.com
// "One if by land, two if by sea, three if by the Internet."