[p4] Time lapse view of mailing list

Ken.Williams at thomson.com Ken.Williams at thomson.com
Tue Mar 8 13:15:44 PST 2005

The following header excerpt (from my message in the "time lapse view" thread) seems to say the delay (about 2 hours in this case) is on perforce's servers:

	(mailout-tlr.thomson.com[163.231.12.68])by alameda0a.perforce.com
	(8.13.0.PreAlpha5/8.13.0.PreAlpha5) withESMTP id j27F3fa2047129for
	<perforce-user at perforce.com>; Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:03:41 -0800 (PST)

I'm not that great at interpreting these lines, though.

 -Ken