[p4] Time lapse view of mailing list

John-Mason P. Shackelford john-mason at shackelford.org
Tue Mar 8 18:44:38 PST 2005

I have been a subscriber for almost a year and have my email sent
through my own server. There is clearly a long delay on the Perforce
server. I just assumed that this was because they did not do a default
install of the cron jobs that ship with mailmain so as to reduce load on
the box. In any case, this probably needs a support call if it is to be
addressed.

John-Mason P. Shackelford