[p4] Time lapse view of mailing list

Jay Glanville Jay.Glanville at naturalconvergence.com
Wed Mar 9 06:04:55 PST 2005

I notice the time lapse view for this mailing list as well.  However, I
know that it's not because of my server's virus scanner or other
internal processes.  How am I able to make this assumption?  When people
reply to a question I've posted to the list, they'll reply to both me
directly and the list.  When this happens, I get the direct email, and
then several hours later, I get the mailing list's email.

JDG