[p4] Time lapse view of mailing list

Jason McClellan sysadmin at itselectronics.com
Wed Mar 9 07:32:52 PST 2005

Same here.. Only I run our mail server, and I know it processes mail in
a matter of seconds.  If your mail server is taking an hour to get a
message through, something is very wrong with it!

The listserver is definitely pokey.  It could be by design, but only the
server admins could answer that..

Jason