[p4] Time lapse view of mailing list

Lee Marzke lee at marzke.net
Wed Mar 9 08:10:16 PST 2005

I run a Mailman listserv for 150 people and it only takes a fraction
of a minute or so to process messages.   Adding SpamAssassin to the
Postfix MTA
added another few minutes or so.  SpamAssassin and other DNS blacklist
checks
on messages are definitly the bottleneck on my server. ( 1Ghz PIII, 512 Mb )

Lee