[p4] Time lapse view of mailing list

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 15:40:42 PST 2005

I asked support to have a look - the response is that it's not obvious
what's happening and the queue may be being delayed due to anti-spam
slowdowns either at some receiving servers or even at network level.

Meanwhile mail is being rerouted so let's keep an eye on things and see if
it improves.

Robert