[p4] Deleteing another users default changelist

NIGGEMYER Brant BNiggemyer at covansys.com
Thu Mar 10 05:42:24 PST 2005

How can I delete another users default changelist?  I know how to do it
if it is a numbered changelist....

Thanks.

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.