[p4] how do I unsubmit a submitted changelist

Grills, Jeff jgrills at soe.sony.com
Thu Mar 10 09:52:23 PST 2005

I have a perl script in the public depot capable of handling this.

//guest/jeff_grills/misc/p4unsync.pl

And here's a URL to it:

http://public.perforce.com:8080/@md=d&cd=//guest/jeff_grills/misc/&ra=s&
c=fRO@//guest/jeff_grills/misc/p4unsync.pl?ac=22

By default it will just sync before the changelists you specify.  You
can specify -r and it will issue p4 edits, p4 adds, and p4 deletes as
necessary to revert the change.  If other changelists have been
submitted afterwards that affect the same files, you still will have to
resolve those before you'll be able to submit.