[p4] Continuous integration tools

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 15:45:25 PST 2005

A couple of guys from ThoughtWorks did a presentation at the BCS CMSG Agile
Event last October and demoed DamageControl.

My understanding was that it was picking up users etc and continuing to
evolve - obviously a few ThoughtWorks guys using it (as they originated it,
along with CC and CC.Net - busy chaps!).