[p4] Best Practices for enforcing codeline open/closed policy?

Todd Short (tshort) tshort at cisco.com
Fri Mar 11 12:21:44 PST 2005

We use a trigger script that looks at a file in the depot to determine which
branches are locked or open.
We are able to lock a branch based on username and bug ID. Of course, the
bug ID requires that you have your submit comments formatted in a particular
way.

--
-Todd Short
// tshort at cisco.com
// "One if by land, two if by sea, three if by the Internet."