[p4] Perforce Price Increase

Carrie Ewing licensing at perforce.com
Mon Mar 14 13:40:51 PST 2005

Dear Perforce Customer,

Effective 1 June 2005, our commercial user license pricing will increase
by $50/user over the rates that have been in effect since May 2002.

Please see the new pricing schedule on our website:

    http://www.perforce.com/perforce/price.html

To take advantage of our current pricing, please make sure we
receive your purchase order by close of business on 31 May 2005.
You may purchase an extra year of support at the present rate,
provided you do so before the price increase.

If you made your initial purchase after 1 June 2004, please note that
your one-year price lock - a feature of our standard End User License
Agreement - is still in effect.

For further information, or to place an order, please contact
our licensing department at licensing at perforce.com, or call us
at 1-510-864-7400 (US office) and +44 (0) 845 345 0116 (UK office).

We thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,

Carrie Ewing
Vice President of Operations
Perforce Software