[p4] Anyone used StarTeam and have compare info?

Shenon, Amanda Amanda_Shenon at G1.com
Mon Mar 14 17:25:22 PST 2005

Hi -

We are an in eval with Perforce and I am a proponent of it within my company.  Other people within my company like StarTeam and are proponents for it.  Has anyone on this list used StarTeam before and if so, do you have any comments on it or comparisons of it to Perforce?

Thanks,
Amanda

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.