[p4] ColdFusion and Perforce Best Practices

Justin Mosier jmosier at ALBERICI.com
Wed Mar 16 11:06:25 PST 2005

Hi all,

For those of you developing in ColdFusion, what experiences / best
practices can you share with me as I setup Perforce?

I'm a Perforce newbie trying to setup code versioning for our small
2-person web development shop. We develop and maintain our
ColdFusion-based corporate Intranet and public websites. We're running
CFMX 6.1 on Win2003 servers with SQL Server dbs.

I'm just looking for ideas on what works, pitfalls to be aware of, your
best practices and any resources you can point me to. I love what
Perforce offers (especially P4V) and just want to see what the community
has to say about CF and Perforce together.

Thanks!

Justin

----------------------------------

Justin R. Mosier
jmosier at alberici.com

1-314-733-2331 - office direct

Web Development

Alberici Group, Inc.
8800 Page Avenue

St. Louis, MO 63114

1-314-733-2000 - phone

1-314-733-2001 - fax
www.alberici.com <http://www.alberici.com/>

Confidentiality Notice -

This electronic message may contain confidential information intended for the recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please disregard its contents, and destroy the message,
together with any electronic or other forms of it.
We also ask you notify the sender if you have received this message in error.