[p4] Associate a Job with Multiple Users?

G, Deepa (Institutional Securities Management) Deepa.G at morganstanley.com
Wed Mar 16 22:57:00 PST 2005

Hi All,

I am trying to associate a Perforce Job with multiple users as several
people are working on it. But, through the P4Win IDE, when I enter more
than one person in the User field, it throws an error.

Does this mean, I can only have one person for a job?

Thanks
Deepa.

Deepa G
Morgan Stanley | Institutional Securities Mgmt
Bldg. 5, Sector 30, Mindspace, Goregaon (West) | Floor 02
Mumbai, 400 090
Phone: +91 22 5641-1138
Deepa.G at morganstanley.com <blocked::mailto:Deepa.G at morganstanley.com>