[p4] Anyone used StarTeam and have compare info?

Bo Yang byang at ohis.com
Thu Mar 17 05:58:03 PST 2005

Hi, John,

I am very interested that you can represent branches as directories in
the depot in your email. Could you share how that can be done?

I have some common library code in a same depot and I want those common
code be represented  as a directory in other projects without physically
located under those projects. Perforce is saying symbolic link is not
good.

Thanks in advance.

Bo