[p4] URLs to Perforce?

Jay Glanville Jay.Glanville at naturalconvergence.com
Thu Mar 17 12:25:51 PST 2005

If you have the P4Web running, then you can deep-link (direct-link) to
either a specific version of a file or the version history of a file.
We do this, especially for our documentation.  Basically, we have a
company wide, read-only instance of P4Web running, and pass around URLs
to the files / documents we want.

How to generate a URL to a file?  Simply navigate to the file in
question, then copy and paste the URL of that file.

JDG