[p4] URLs to Perforce?

Matthew Janulewicz Matthew.Janulewicz at cardinal.com
Thu Mar 17 14:28:16 PST 2005

For what it's worth, I put a line in the e-mail generator for our reviewer
that links to the P4Web link of the submitted changelist. It looks like
this:

http://wrapp13:8080/@md=d&cd=//&c=fAT@/17584?ac=10

The '17584' is the changelist number. As suggested, this URL format was
derived from just clicking on a changelist in P4Web and extrapolating the
format from there.

-Matt