[p4] P4 with BugZilla, TeamTrack or ????

Shenon, Amanda Amanda_Shenon at G1.com
Thu Mar 17 17:30:16 PST 2005

I searched back through postings for the past year and didn't see too much on bug tracking tools so I wanted to post this question.

Do many people have bug tracking integrated with Perforce?  If you do, did you evaluate many products or just work with something you were already using?  Any info on what integrations have gone well and/or opinions on the best/better bug tracking tools would be appreciated.

The group I work in now uses Soffront Track which just came out with an integration to Perforce. Evenso, I don't know that the company as a whole would want to roll out this product.

Thanks for any info.
Amanda

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.