[p4] P4 with BugZilla, TeamTrack or ????

Jason Williams streak at narus.com
Thu Mar 17 19:05:47 PST 2005

Shenon, Amanda wrote:
> The group I work in now uses Soffront Track which just came out with an
> integration to Perforce. Evenso, I don't know that the company as a
> whole would want to roll out this product.

We use Soffront Track for defect tracking without their integration with
Perforce (since that's a new feature).

We use homegrown scripts for partial one way integration.  Updates to
Perforce propogate to Defects by use of mandatory comment additions.
We're about to (hopefully) start using Track's workflow model.

--Jason