[p4] P4 with BugZilla, TeamTrack or ????

Ruaridh Hutchison ruaridh at scotstonhill.com
Fri Mar 18 02:54:43 PST 2005

We've just set up a bug tracking system called FogBugz
(http://www.fogbugz.com <http://www.fogbugz.com/> ) and integrated it with
Perforce via a handful of Python scripts. We are extremely happy so far -
it's simple to use, the workflow makes sense, and the price is right: 99 USD
per seat. The integration with Perforce was trouble free - although the VB
scripts supplied for Perforce was a bit iffy. A quick re-write in Python
solved the problem - attached if anyone needs it. The SCM integration has
obviously been based on CVS as it lists each individual file in the change
list against the case. Not a big problem though. All in all a good solid
product which does what it says on the tin.

Cheers,

Ruaridh

  _____