[p4] P4 with BugZilla, TeamTrack or ????

Patrick Bennett patrick.bennett at inin.com
Fri Mar 18 05:33:42 PST 2005

Shenon, if you're looking, you might also want to take a look at Jira
(http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/).
We currently use Bugzilla, but I've been taking a look at Jira lately
and it looks pretty nice.
It has no price per user, only a single 'server' fee depending on which
features you need in the server.
They already have their own Perforce integration as well
(http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.1.1/p4_integration.html)

Patrick Bennett