[p4] P4 with BugZilla, TeamTrack or ????

Jay Glanville Jay.Glanville at naturalconvergence.com
Fri Mar 18 05:45:55 PST 2005

We went from using StarTeam to Perforce with Bugzilla integration being
supplied by P4DTI.  We evaluated the other supported P4 DT integration
solutions (TeamTrack, DevTrack, ExtraView, etc), but we couldn't see the
extra value that they provided for the extra price they asked for.  It
seems that Bugzilla satisfies our needs sufficiently (i.e.: not great or
stellar, but bang-for-buck it couldn't be beat).

The integration offered by P4DTI is straight-forward and painless.

JDG