[p4] P4 Sending Mass Emails

Roger Duffus rduffus at ati.com
Fri Mar 18 07:29:31 PST 2005

We are having a major problem with our server. A user created a batch job
that would add a bunch of files to the depot. A few of us have our Reviews
section turned on. The problem is that the server will not stop sending
emails (~100 every 5 minutes) even after a reset. Before this happened I
enabled the monitor counter and I suspect that this is the cause of these
emails but I disabled it, reset the server and it is still sending out
emails.

Does anyone know how to get the server to stop sending emails?

Regards,
Roger Duffus
Hardware Modeling & Library Design
Ati Technologies