[p4] [OT] recommendations for a code-review system

Jay Glanville Jay.Glanville at naturalconvergence.com
Mon Mar 21 11:01:21 PST 2005

I'm assuming that the best way to use this solution is for everyone to
have a spare workspace with no files open for edit, and sync'ed to the
head.

This is the only way that I can conceive of preventing collisions.  For
example, if Bob sends me a tar'ed changelist for review, and also happen
to have a file open for edit that is in his changelist, then a collision
occurs between his version of the file and my changes.

JDG