[p4] Anyone used StarTeam bug tracking in the past?

Shenon, Amanda Amanda_Shenon at G1.com
Mon Mar 21 14:52:28 PST 2005

Hi all,

We are in a final decision process between Perforce and StarTeam.  I am
the Perforce advocate at our company and I am trying to solicit some
competitive information.  It seems that the integrated bug tracking in
StarTeam is making some people lean towards it.  Have any of you used
StarTeam and it's bug tracking in the past?  Any comments on how well it
worked (especially compared to other commercial bug tracking tools) or
any problems or limitations with it?  I am hoping this will help me get
Perforce in the door here!  I am much more a "best of breed" proponent.

Thanks a lot for any info!
Amanda

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.