[p4] [OT] recommendations for a code-review system

Chuck Karish chuck.karish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:17:25 PST 2005

> Another thing you could do (that I just thought of) is have
> per-developer branches, and review the submitted changelist.  Once the
> changelist was reviewed and approved, it could get integrated to the
> mainline.  That certainly could cause integration problems, though.

This is a one-step promotion model.  It would allow users to use 'p4 diff2'
to do the reviews with standard tools.  In the lightest-weight version
the per-developer branches wwould be very sparse, containing only the
files that are being modified.

--
Chuck Karish   karish at well.com   (415) 317-0182