[p4] Problems integrating Perforce with TeamTrack

Najmi, Azfar azfar.najmi at viasat.com
Wed Mar 30 15:50:46 PST 2005

We've been using P4DTI, and have the following problem:

We have multiple workflows in TeamTrack, depending on the type of issue
(this type is selectable by the user from a field on the issue form).

We need certain types of issues to retain their own workflows in Perforce,
and other issue types to not be included in Perforce at all. However,
currently, *all* issues in a given table are replicated in Perforce.

Does anyone know how to go about doing this with P4DTI?

Thanks!

-Azfar