[p4] Bugtracking integration with perforce

joeblough54.2855795 at bloglines.com joeblough54.2855795 at bloglines.com
Wed Mar 30 16:28:07 PST 2005

Hi all,

Victorias email about hooking up perforce to bugzilla, got me to
thinking...  We are running bugzilla, and Perforce, but do not have them integrated
at all.  Generally, I'm not all that impressed with Bugzilla from an interprise
percpective.  It is great for a small team, but when you have a number of
different business units spread across the world, the simple nature of products
components, and versions, just doesn't really scale...

So the question
to the group is...

Does anyone have a bug / defect / issue tracking system
that they use at the enterprise level, that they have integrated with perforce,
and they believe is just as elegant for tracking bugs, as perforce is for
tracking changes?

Thanks