[p4] Perforce Integration Newbie question

Vadakeypat, Shakthidharan shakthi at clovissolutions.com
Wed Mar 30 19:23:38 PST 2005

All ,

I am a newbie to p4 integration with Bugzilla .

Is there a script or a tool that will help me to take the existing bugids
from Bugzilla and

Map them to jobids on perforce .

The integration tool will map the information after the integration , but we
are currently not integrated

And there are a lot of bugs that are historically relevant that need to be
integrated .

Please let me know .

Regards

V.Shakthidharan.
Manager,IT Infrastructure
Clovis Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd.

DISCLAIMER

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any
use,distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Opinions,
conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of Clovis Solutions shall be understood to be neither
given nor endorsed by Clovis Solutions. When addressed to our clients the
contents in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
the governing client engagement policy.

.