[p4] Limiting integrations to files in a changelist, but getting all revisions

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Sat Oct 1 15:12:41 PDT 2005

It's normal when selectively integrating to be concerned with whether
the changes in changelist 43 depend on those of changelist 42.

I was referring to a different category of dependency where the
behavior described causes only part of the changes from 42 to be
carried forward and they are dependent on the rest of 42. That form
of dependency doesn't normally exist if you're doing
changelist-oriented selective integration.

Steve