[p4] upgrade perforce question

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Mon Oct 3 11:50:02 PDT 2005

Nah, I just didn't want to bother with that one - I figure, whatever
they're doing to start the server now, just use that as the "normal"
startup command after the upgrade. Well, assuming no options were
added that they'd want.  They'll figure out that "p4d" has to be
running to hear any 'p4' commands, eventually.... ;-)

     -Jeff