[p4] Passwords and Visual Studio .Net

Brough, Nicolas (Contractor) BroughN2 at bp.com
Wed Oct 5 02:52:50 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a couple of users who are complaining that VS.Net is prompting
them for their Perforce password several times when they open a project,
despite having the "save password" box checked.  Once they're in, they
can work without being prompted again.

We've a load of users with no password who don't have this issue, but
this is a bad idea which we're trying to get away from (I know that if I
blank out the password, it all works fine)

Anyone have any ideas on why this is happening or how to make it stop?

Thanks, Nic Brough