[p4] Client confusion

Jeff Jensen jeffjensen at upstairstechnology.com
Wed Oct 5 12:14:16 PDT 2005

2005.1 has the Perforce Spec depot.  All form changes (including client
workspaces) are versioned there.  I would explore if triggers worked on those
(I never have, so don't know if they work on that depot).

Another idea is to write a script that did a sync preview with the spec depot on
the client dir.  This would report the new client spec versions that the
workspace does not have.  After capturing the list, sync to get the latest for
monitoring with next script run.