[p4] Searchable Archives or FAQ for list?

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Thu Oct 6 05:19:30 PDT 2005

For searchable, just hit the "Search" link in the upper right of the
Perforce web site. There are options that allow you to restrict
searches to the mailing list archives.

For browsable, there is a "Mailing List Archives" link from the
Documentation main page.

When you get into the archives, you'll be prompted for a user name
and password. Read the text of the challenge for the answers. That
just stops automated e-mail reapers.

Steve