[p4] Describe Default Changelist

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Thu Oct 6 05:24:18 PDT 2005

He specified a single user, but you can add -a to catch all.
Different users in the same workspace have different default change
lists, which is why I was so specific with the options.

Actually, filtering on *pending* doesn't work for default change
lists. You need to filter on "default change".

Steve