[p4] What to do when the depot reaches a particular MB size

Russell C. Jackson rusty at rcjacksonconsulting.com
Thu Oct 6 08:35:32 PDT 2005

You can't do this right now, but it a feature that I am very much in need
of, so please send your request for this feature to support at perforce.com so
that they will add your name to the enhancement request for it.

The server I need this for is about 1.5 Terabytes in size, and it is very
expensive to keep all that data on-line when a large portion of it isn't
necessary other than for archival purpose at this point.

Thanks,
Rusty

RCJackson Consulting
Perforce Consulting Partner and Certified Trainer
Russell C. Jackson
211 River Oaks Lane
Russellville, AR 72802
rusty at rcjacksonconsulting.com