[p4] Duplicate postings

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Fri Oct 7 07:13:26 PDT 2005

Robert --

I've only gotten duplicates from the use of Reply All as far as I can tell.

Personally, I often use Reply All simply because of the high latency
that seems to exist on the list. I figure people asking questions to
the list often would like fast answers and the list frequently
doesn't deliver them. I've seen differences of several hours between
receipt of the same message directly and through the list when others
use Reply All.

I am posting this only to the list rather than using Reply All.

Steve