[p4] Passwords and Visual Studio .Net

Leo Zelevinsky leo at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Oct 7 12:51:22 PDT 2005

I'm behind on my Perforce mail so sorry about the very slow response.

Make sure that under the advanced p4 preferences (go to the source
control options and click the "advanced" button) on the "Connection"
tab, the option "bind to the workspace that matches your Perforce
environment settings" is checked, and not the "Show the Perforce
Connection Dialog".