[p4] Perforce server upgrade from 2003.1 to 2005.1

Patrick Lo plo at wischip.com
Tue Oct 11 17:09:33 PDT 2005

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade our Perforce server from version 2003.1 to
2005.1. The server is running on Linux 2.4 x86. Currently, I am
reviewing P4 release notes for upgrade procedures. Just wan to check if
there are any notes or experiences that you can share about such
upgrade. Also, do you know how to estimate downtime it might take to
complete the server upgrade including upgrade of db schema? We have
about 13 GB in total size of P4 db tables.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick