[p4] Merging without resolve?

Jeff Jensen jeffjensen at upstairstechnology.com
Thu Oct 13 11:54:47 PDT 2005

You can launch the P4 merge programs by passing the 3 files to them on the
command line (e.g. base, left, right).  So you could get the 2 other file
versions and rename them or put them in a different directory, and pass all 3
to the P4 merge program.

What IDE are you using?  Can you use the IDE's merge tool with the IDE's
Perforce plugin to get the versions to compare?