[p4] depot symlink syncs to linux directory as the file it points at instead of a symlink

Roger Girard rgirard at broadbus.com
Tue Oct 18 06:19:18 PDT 2005

Yes, I get the same results with P4 and P4V.

Perforce support has been contacted. The lack of a timely response from
them prompted me to see if the user group had run across such an event.

As far as evaluating support along with the product I must say I've been
pleased to this point.

BUT, I support a start-up environment; which means that I look
non-responsive for several days while waiting for feedback from support.

Simply put, I am not a happy camper:-(.

Thanks Steve!

-Roger