[p4] Mirroring servers

Peter Buckley buckmeisterq at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:22:19 PDT 2005

We have a similar situation that we use for 3rd party developers, since we
don't want them on our main perforce server. We setup a second perforce
server (at our site, but I see no reason you couldn't set it up remotely)
and have a series of automerges between the servers/depots. Typically the
3rd party developers mostly work on their own pieces of code, and any
changes to our main codebase would have to be handled manually (the
automerges can't loop).