[p4] how to fix MISSING file version errors from p4 verify ?

Patrick Lo plo at wischip.com
Tue Oct 18 16:31:27 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info.

I did try to contact Perforce support, but I was redirected to this user
community since we have upgrade-only contact. I've first learnt that
there are separate contacts for P4 upgrade and for P4 support. Well, it
is to do with company's budget, which not in my control. I have
confirmed with the file's owner that this version is never needed, nor
is referenced in any releases. So, I am going to try if I can obliterate
this particular version and hope that it clears out this issue.

Regards,

Patrick