[p4] P4DTI 2.3.0 released to support Bugzilla 2.20

Nick Barnes Nick.Barnes at pobox.com
Fri Oct 21 08:34:44 PDT 2005

I have made P4DTI release 2.3.0:

<http://www.ravenbrook.com/project/p4dti/release/2.3.0/>

This release works with Bugzilla 2.20 and with Perforce servers in
Unicode mode, and the User's Guide includes instructions for P4V
users.

Perforce Inc will now put this release through QA.  It has *not* yet
been approved by Perforce Inc.  Unless and until it is approved, it is
*not* a supported product of Perforce Inc.  We often go through a few
release iterations before we get a supported release.

I welcome feedback from anyone prepared to try this release out
against Bugzilla 2.20.

Many thanks, once again, to Perforce Inc for supporting the P4DTI
project.

Nick Barnes
P4DTI Project
Ravenbrook Limited