[p4] Moving directories to depots

Roger Duffus rduffus at ati.com
Thu Oct 27 07:04:48 PDT 2005

Thanks Jeff,

I think we have found a solution. Sorry for the vagueness we are using
Unix and NTFS drives here. This happens when you are stressing out.
Basically we broke the direction on drive A, moved the data to drive B
then created a hard link back to drive A.

I think X1800 is out of stock.

Regards,
Roger Duffus
x3560